Greg Caruso, Esq., CPA, CVA
Greg Caruso is an Attorney, Certified Public Accountant and Certified Valuation Analyst who has been involved within the home-building, engineering and general contracting fields throughout his 30 year career.
- Over the past 15 years, he has successfully completed over 40 transactions
- Consulted and advised on acquisitions, exit strategies, and valuations of over 200 firms
- Managing Partner of a start-up homebuilding company which grew to 70 deliveries yearly valued at over $30,000,000.
- Estimator, Assistant Project Manager and Project Manager at a leading general contractors over 8 years
- Noted speaker speaking to Attorney – CPA Association, Subcontractor Association, ABC affiliates, and author of “11 Secrets to Selling Your Business”
- Past President, Board of Directors at “There Goes My Hero”; a non-profit organization that provides services and support to those with blood cancers and their families. Active in many local trade and professional organizations