What's Your Business Really Worth?
Harvest – Business Valuation Experts
Clients turn to Harvest for fast, accurate Business Valuations at a competitive price. With decades of experience, we’ve valued 1000s companies. Because we’re Business Brokers and Certified Valuation Analysts, we know what your company is worth in today’s market. We perform valuations for the following reasons; IRS Estate and Gift Tax matters; SBA bank loans; ESOP’s; (409)A stock transactions; divorce; litigation; partnership matters and disputes; fair value determinations; merger and acquisition planning and implementation; and others.
Here’s What We Offer You:
- Accurate, easy to understand valuations
- Fast service at a competitive price
- Decades of Valuation experience
- A combination of real world business brokerage experience and technical valuation expertise
As part of our commitment to the valuation profession Greg Caruso, JD, CPA, CVA is active in continuing education for the NACVA. He is a senior correspondent for a news magazine styled webinar called “Around the Valuation World in 90 Minutes”. This monthly webinar is designed to keep valuation professionals up to date on changes in the industry.
Who We Work With
At Harvest we specialize in helping business owners, their advisors, and other stakeholders with the following profile:
- Want a fast, fair and accurate business valuation at a competitive price
- Need Business Valuation for: Estate and Gift Tax, Succession Planning, Sale, Litigation, Divorce, Partnership disputes, Changing Partners, SBA Loans, ESOP’s, 409(a), Bank loans, and other purposes
- Need a Valuation in the next 60-90 days
- Located in the United States
How We Value Your Business
The team at Harvest can get you the best results because we have decades of experience in business valuation, brokerage, law, and accounting. We understand how businesses are structured and how to value them accurately. When you work with Harvest, you can expect:
- We Take the Time to Understand Your Needs
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Fast turn around
- Valuation that is Accurate, Clear and Understandable
- Valuation that Meets AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants ) and NACVA (National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts) Standards
- Outstanding Service
- Honesty and Integrity
Does this sound like you and what you are looking for? Email or call 410-507-5441 today for a complementary conversation about your needs.